Membership Terms & Conditions
TERMS & CONDITIONS
The Member Card is issued and subjected to the following terms and conditions:
- Any rewards or benefits can only be redeemed at any of our hotel outlets in Malaysia and are subjected to the Term and Conditions stipulated within
- Receive the latest updates on new products, exclusive offers and tactical promotions.
Earning of Points
- Card of Identification Card must be presented at point of payment upon check out to earn points.
- Awarded point will be rounded off.
Redemption of Points
- Points can be redeemed by deducting from Total Room Bill at the next visit, before new rebates are earned.
- Points are strictly not exchangeable for cash or room night.
Checking of Points Balance
- Points balance can be checked at any our hotel outlets or checked online via our hotel official website via membership ID.
Loss or Damage of Card
- Please contact our hotel management.
- Replacement fee applies for existing points to be transferred to the new card.
- For online membership application there is no virtual card will be issue, however it doesn’t affect the membership status
Termination and Cancellation
- You may at any time to cancel the card by notice in writing (post or email) or returning the card to us.
- The card may be terminated in the event if any breach of the terms and conditions.
- The member card is the sole property of hotel.
- Not withstanding any other provisions herein, if the rewards and/or benefits have been wrongfully or fraudulently redeemed, the card holder shall be liable to refund the company the value of the said rewards and/or benefits unconditionally.
- The management of hotels reserves all rights to armed any privileges or condition without prior notice.
- The management of hotel is entitled at any time, in its absolute discretion without liability to you, to suspend or terminate your right to use the card, to refuse to re-issue, renew or replace the card should any of the conditions and privileges be abused.
- Any dispute on the reward and/or benefits should be notified to the company and/or agents within 30 days from the date that the dispute had taken place.
- The card holder shall indemnify and hold the company and its agents harmless against any liability or loss, penalty, damage, costs and expenses, including but not limited legal costs, arising directly or indirectly from any breach on the part of card holder in complying or observing these terms on conditions or in otherwise using the card or recovery of any outstanding amounts due from the card holder.
Yes, I have read and accepted all Terms & Conditions
Applicant’s Signature Date